Customer Success Coordinator
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Customer Success Coordinator in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
The Customer Success team helps our customers become successful through the use of our platform, ensuring retention and customer happiness. The Coordinator role provides support to the wider team by assigning tickets, answering customer enquiries, and the following day to day tasks:
- You'll be a proactive member of your team advocating customer needs internally, owning their challenges and working on ways to prevent them from recurring
- You'll provide the initial response to tickets and assign incoming tickets to the team depending on the level of complexity and issue
- You'll respond to enquiries via phone, chat and email and work to ensure every enquiry is answered in accordance with our SLAs
- You'll handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion
- You'll maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- You'll support the implementation of systems improvement initiatives and the introduction and roll-out of new technologies
- You'll monitor the performance of systems and assist with the identification of potential issues
What would make me a good candidate?
We are looking for positive, self-motivated people that are eager to learn. We also look for the following attributes and experience in our Customer Success team members:
- You have 1-2 years of previous experience in a customer-facing position
- You're motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills as well as a confident phone manner and active listening skills
- You bring excellent customer services skills, demonstrated daily by working quickly and accurately to resolve customers queries
- You're able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth, and a desire to develop and apply new skills
- You are a true team players that understands we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves and pitch in
- Must be a New Zealand or Australia Citizen or working have working rights for Australia
The following experiences would be advantageous
- You have a background in (early) childcare education or/and exposure to CCS software
- Having a understanding of how a childcare centre runs would be a massive plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Tothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.