Client Services Officer - Links/PerfectMind
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Client Services Officer in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
We are seeking a highly talented, results-oriented, Client Services Officer to join our Links/PerfectMind team. This role will be fundamental in ensuring the highest level of customer support while proactively problem-solving when any issues arise. The Client Services Officer will be extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- You’ll join a team that delivers a best-in-class, customer-centric, Support experience. The Client Services Officer plays a key role in this by providing the best possible customer service/satisfaction, with accurate solutions/answers and quick resolution times.
- Help develop our existing Support toolset, including feedback systems and our KnowledgeBase.
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and improve support processes.
- Work with our Development team and escalate issues from customers, while maintaining a high bar for support by owning these interactions.
- Help our customers get the best use of their software.
What would make me a good candidate?
We are looking for positive, self-motivated people that are eager to learn. We also look for the following attributes and experience in our Client Services team members:
- At least 1 year of work experience in a Support orientated field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the Leisure industry.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Links.
- You are Self-motivated. Always on the lookout to expand your knowledge or help your fellow teammates.
- You love anticipating and solving issues before they become problems.
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- You have the ability to wrangle, prioritize, and execute against a large task list.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously excites you.
- Flexible Hours. The ability to meet the needs of our clients, who have early to late operational hours.
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, over email, and other text based methods like LiveChat).
- You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients, their developers, our partners, and everyone inside the company.
- You have the ability to deliver sometimes complex information in a format that is understandable to our health industry clients, without unnecessary techno-speak.
- An interest in the Health & Fitness industry.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Our existing team are called The Frontliners, because we are the front line for our clients, and the people they associate with our company. And it is our mission to ensure that they have the best experience they can. We are on a journey towards supporting a brand new software, and the train is moving fast. Do you have what it takes to join us?
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Tothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Eric Fallon- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.