Full Stack .NET Developer (Intermediate)
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Engineering - Platform
- Division: Operations
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Full Stack Software Developer in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You'll contribute to software projects in all aspects of system analysis, design, coordination, documentation, implementation, and testing.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Analyse, design, coordinate, document, and undertake the development of software systems for assigned projects
- Write, edit, and debug software for assigned projects
- Contribute to analysis of software projects including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with staff and clients to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation of existing software projects
- Work with staff and clients to identify opportunities for new software projects that will be of benefit to the organisation
- Provide feedback to staff and clients about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to diagnose and resolve software problems.
- To act as a member of an agile development team (e.g. a SCRUM Sprint Team) as and when required to fulfil role responsibilities and objectives.
What would make me a good candidate?
- 3+ years’ with Microsoft .NET stack. C# desirable
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Version Control Systems preferably GIT or TFS
- Relational database more specifically in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular open source web development projects, such as JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Advance understanding of .NET language, architecture and design standards.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development principles
- SQL Server and scripting
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Other leave like volunteer days and birthday off per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to Mental Health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health & Life Insurance
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Sara Talebi - Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.