Customer Support Manager
- 3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Boutique Wellness
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for overseeing one or more product-specific support teams, as well as providing direct support to escalated customers. Working to ensure their support team is providing quality support to all customers and partners as needed, improving support team service quality and performance levels, increasing knowledge sharing process adoption, and working with the wider business as needed. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a positive, engaging and goal-oriented management style and must be comfortable working with cross functional teams.
You will be working within a global support organization, working to share and adopt best practice and improvement initiatives to continually grow service excellence, reporting to the Head of Customer Support.
Location: Remote US in one of the following States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA.
- Respond, manage, and solve incoming support requests from both SMB and enterprise clients through chat, phone, and email
- Orient new customers to our service and ensure that they understand its benefits and their path to success
- Collaborate with internal teams on strategic projects and initiatives
- Ensure client retention through service, training, and success within the platform
- Manage and train all brand-specific support specialists
- Manage and escalate tickets that need engineering and development support
- Collaborate with Marketing on all client communications
- Translate customer needs into actionable solutions that can be implemented with improvements to the product or service
- Monitor and report on relevant support metrics
- 2-4 years of experience in software support, SaaS preferred
- 1 year experience managing and growing a team
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize workload
- Demonstrated knowledge of the boutique fitness industry as a customer, employee, consultant or vendor
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively within a team environment
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent communication, written and oral presentation, and negotiation skills
- Metrics driven mentality
- Internally motivated to accomplish results with the ability to work both independently and effectively within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities for self and team
- Passion for fitness, our vision, and the problem we are solving
- Experience working with a remote leader while maintaining high levels of accountability and productivity
Travel Requirements: none
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.