Client Solutions Executive 3 month Secondment
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Account Management
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sr. Product Designer to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Reporting to the Client Solutions Manager, this is an important role within TSG’s H&F business in the UK & EU region. The Client Solutions Team’s aim is to ensure that our client solutions are set up such that errors are minimised over time, help solve the issues that do arise and to drive technical and process improvements such that issues are reduced over time.
- This is a team with technological depth but that also have the ability to be strong in managing client relationships on an ad hoc basis.
- The Client Solutions executives is tenured, a specialist in their field and has good customer presence. They focus on solving problems that need in-depth knowledge and handle escalations as well as challenging and technical queries.
- They are more likely to handle issues that span more than one interaction with the client.
- One team attitude, and Client Solutions will guide, mentor, and develop Client Support in collaboration with Management, L & D and SME’s thus contributing to the build of a cross functional team across all businesses.
- Drive client change & support implementation;
- Improve client facing processes
- Resolve technical and other more complex queries
- Team working
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of building strong client relationships and meeting /exceeding client satisfaction scores in a payments/billing environment. They must
- Experience from roles with technological depth and using vast amounts of data to create processes our outcomes in line with the data.
- A passion for delivering service excellence, everyday
- Attention to detail and attentiveness to client requirements
- Strong communication skills both written and oral combined with the ability to have difficult conversations
- Effective questioning and probing techniques with a practical and positive approach problem solving
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Initiative, to work independently and still be a strong team player with a can do attitude
- The ability to manage multiple technology resources
- Ideally have a degree in sales, marketing, CRM, business management / administration communications or any related field or an equivalent of the same in directly related work experience is also acceptable for this role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite of products is required.
- A good understanding of business processes and compliance
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.