Financial Management Accountant
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Financial Control
- Division: Finance
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Financial Management Accountant to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
As the Management - Finance Accountant, you are responsible to provide accurate financial analysis and reporting to key internal stakeholders within the Xplor Group. In this role you will closely work with the Head of Accounting to examine financial records and accounting statements. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and assist in implementing and monitoring them
- Month end reporting, including processing and reviewing
- Review and train other staff on certain accounting matters
- Preparing lead and supporting schedules for the audit files and assisting in preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist in the budget process
- Processing of accounting transactions
- Own or review balance sheet reconciliations
- Check for compliance with local, state, and federal laws in all financial documents
- Analyse accounting systems used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Work with business managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation
- Disclose or report financial activities to government authorities as necessary
- Netsuite point of contact
- Ad-hoc requests from Head of Accounting
Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; superior mathematical and analytical skills; advanced problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; interpersonal skills; communication skills, both written and verbal; organisation skills; time-management skills; research skills; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards; Netsuite is ideal
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Abbi Staplehurst - TA business partner .
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.