- Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Sales
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Account Executive to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
We are looking for a new Account Executive to help us scale our client base. In this revenue-generating role, you’ll own the entire sales process from lead generation through contract close. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who excels in creating connections, building rapport with decision-makers, and exceeding quotas.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Remote (USA)
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
● Developing sales strategies and consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
● Moving leads from a qualified prospect to a closed customer.
● Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products.
● Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
● Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
● Maintaining a database of contact information.
● Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
● Handling complaints and negotiations.
● 3+ years relevant work experience in a B2B sales role, preferably in SaaS
● Minor travel may be required.
● You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
● Demonstrable history of above-target performance, especially in a startup environment.
● Proven ability to lead an effective sales process and close new business.
● Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
● The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
● Strong time management skills.
● Competitive, and goal-oriented, thriving in a fast-paced working environment and a team player
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is *Your name & job title*.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.