- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Onboarding
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Onboarding Manager in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
The Onboarding Manager will ensure successful onboarding for new customers whilst laying the foundation for a customer's long-term success with Xplor - your goal will be to transform new customers into Xplor experts and advocates. This role will manage a high performing Onboarding team that helps new customers in getting their business optimally set up on the platform, trained on its use, and ensuring their journey is as easy and simple as possible.
- You will partner with Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to define ongoing best practices to continually improve upon Xplor's onboarding experience
- Manage a high performing Onboarding team that can act as trusted advisors and deliver value to our new customers
- Summarising and maintaining status on implementation project timelines, highlighting any barriers to success, and proposing mitigation strategies
- Leading key project meetings with enterprise customers to gather requirements, define project specifications and oversee their implementation from start to finish
- Own and resolve the most escalated customer-initiated issues and identify underlying drivers causing complaints
- Ensure the team is able to consistently reach their individual and team goals
- Manage post-sales process for customers using strong product knowledge, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Collaborate with the Account Executives (Sales) during the customer's transition to the post-sales team
- Ensure a smooth transition from onboarding to support once the customer is live on the platform
- Conduct business reviews to track data supported performance
What would make me a good candidate?
We also look for the following attributes and experience in our Onboarding Manager:
- Extensive experience in client-facing Customer Success / Account Management / Support roles & conflict resolution, ideally in a SaaS or technology business
- Extensive leadership experience building and inspiring a team of high-performing individuals
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management
- Must be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work Australia
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with a confident phone manner and active listening skills
- Proven ability to manage teams in a fast-changing environment (you’ll be building the plane while you’re flying it)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in ways that are easy to understand
- Empathic, emotionally intelligent, and driven to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Must hold or can obtain a Working With Children Check
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Tothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.