.NET Team Lead
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Software Engineering - Platform
- Division: Operations
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a .NET Team Lead to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join our Operations team — the team that provides expertise and support to our five business verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to help them overcome obstacles by understanding their unique goals and challenges, so they can focus on what really matters - helping our customers succeed.
Reporting into the Head of Development you’ll be primarily responsible for managing a team of .NET developers across our platforms, working with other team members across the wider Product/Development teams including our Product Owners, Business Analysts and QA to support the team in their work.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Perform technical analysis of issues/request for change alongside the Business Analysts
- Work with the team on high-level estimation of all work items
- Write clean, reusable .NET code including managing source control
- Work closely with other members of the development team in order to prioritise key work items as required
What would make me a good candidate?
- Identifying appropriate technologies to use on projects
- Writing good quality .NET code
- 3+ years work experience in a .NET Team Lead role
- Strong proficiency in T-SQL with solid experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and scripts.
- Designing solutions using the most appropriate cloud-based services (AWS etc.) and cloud-based patterns
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates an effective communication skills and ability to present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and prides on accurate, quality outputs.
- Effective in prioritizing and managing workload.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, pension and Death in service
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Abbi Staplehurst, Talent Partner
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.