Senior Automation Test Engineer
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Engineering - Platform
- Division: Operations
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Senior Automation Test Engineer in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the QA Practice Manager, you’ll be responsible for building and improving automation frameworks.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Determine and develop automation framework and tools
- Provide automation related support to the testers
- Assist SCRUM team to design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Setup CI/CD strategy and implement CI/CD pipeline
- Contribute suggestions to QA processes and undertake training of QA team members in areas of automation
What would make me a good candidate?
- Extensive experience in web automation testing
- Excellent programming experience in C#
- Eperience in developing automation frameworks for REST and front-end automation
- Experience in writing automation scripts and building pipelines for automation, preferably Azure Devops
- Experience testing a variety of applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Other leave like volunteer days and birthday off per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to Mental Health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health & Life Insurance
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Sara Talebi - Talent Acquisition Consultant
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.