- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Onboarding
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor Rocketship and join us as the Implementation Manager in Vancouver to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
The implementation consultant is primarily responsible for guiding our clients through the successful implementation of PerfectMind software. You will engage stakeholders, map business processes, consult on software configuration, and provide training to customers.
- Effectively manage the implementation of software solutions for Parks and Recreation customers from initial scoping to final installation.
- Establish a full-cycle software implementation plan.
- Consult customers on inefficient processes and provide alternative solutions.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Manage application delivery and presentations during the implementation process.
- Conduct discovery meetings and carry out a gap analysis on the existing system.
- Document all requirements and decisions to generate an SOW for the project.
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams.
- Configure the application to satisfy the customer's business processes per the outcome of the discovery phase.
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met.
- Conduct weekly meetings and provide consistent project updates.
- Work closely with the project management team.
- Work closely with other members of the implementation team to ensure the configuration is completed according to requirements.
- Track all errors and requests encountered during the implementation phase and report to the product development and management team.
- Conduct on-site and web-based application training.
- Work closely with customers to prepare a training plan for various functional groups.
- Conduct on-site or remote configuration and end-user training.
- Review and assist with the creation of training materials and participate in product improvement sessions.
- Provide onsite or remote support.
- 3+ years of experience in the Local Public Sector, specifically, Parks and Recreation.
- Understanding and experience with Parks and Recreation Software applications is an asset.
- Experience in SaaS software implementation is an asset.
- Advanced communication (oral and written) skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects from the planning stage to completion.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development.
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do.
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer.
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow.
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We've recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five "everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we'll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Lindsay Joseph.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.