- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Onboarding
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Onboarding Coordinator in Atlanta (or Remote) to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Boutique Wellness and our Client Onboarding Team — the team that provides support and expertise to boutique professionals across the world. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre — you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters — helping their members and clients succeed.
Reporting into the Onboarding Manager, this role will assist our Onboarding and Senior Onboarding Specialists with the onboarding process and ensure successful client launches onto the Mariana Tek platform. This is an ideal role for someone who is organized, detail oriented, hard working, and looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact and grow responsibilities quickly and continuously. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Assist the team with onboarding projects and provide support as necessary.
- Configure platform settings based on client specifications with high levels of accuracy.
- Create mobile applications for clients by working and communicating with our Engineering team.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of client websites and Mariana Platform configurations.
- Analyze data using Excel to facilitate testing and validate success.
- BA or BS preferred
- 1+ years of experience in product implementation
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company preferred
- Experience with Wordpress, Squarespace, HTML, CSS and/or JS preferred
- Experience completing Excel analysis strongly preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience with merchant processing and/or online payments providers preferred
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, and via Slack). You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly analytical - You use data to make informed decisions. You love a good spreadsheet. (Did you know that you can’t pivot on a pivot? Or can you?)
- Onboarding involves working with a lot of data and processes. You are very comfortable following processes and working with large amounts of data and thrive when creating order out of chaos.
Travel Requirements: None
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.