- Haywards Heath, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: IT Operations
- Division: Operations
- Collaborates with stakeholders and development team to analyse new requirements from our stakeholders/clients and translate into detailed functional and/or technical specifications for the product developers
- Acting as our customer and client proxy for the development team during the development cycle of specific payments products
- Creation of tickets such as “Request for Change, Support Tickets and User Stories” in Jira
- Attending, supporting and participating in all Scrum ceremonies where applicable
- Become very familiar with all the products and applications
- Provides configuration application to support business requirements and design (including mock-ups), assists in developing test plans, creation and maintenance of configuration documentation, operational procedures and guidelines, identifying and documenting issues, recommending resolutions.
- Uses development specifications to establish traceability from requirements to test cases.
- Ensures internal/external customer satisfaction through promptness in responding to calls, emails for assistance, queries.
- Establishes effective working relationships within the Product and Development team
- Timely and effective communication within the team to manage risk and escalations with Product Owner
- Analyse, coordinate, document, and assist with the development of software systems and other ICT programmes or projects as assigned. Using Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, documentation analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, storyboarding, business analysis, task and workflow analysis and producing outputs such as functional requirements documentation, business requirements documentation, use cases, GUI and interface designs, and process mapping/workflows
- Provide recommendations concerning improvement and optimisation of business systems and processes.
- Contribute to analysis of software projects including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
- Conduct peer reviews for project contributors, ensuring that project conventions are adhered too and that requirements are correctly implemented
- Work with business stakeholders, clients and prospective clients to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation of existing systems and processes
- Work with business stakeholders and clients to identify opportunities for new systems and processes that will be of benefit to the organisation.
- Provide feedback to business stakeholders, clients and prospective clients about performance considerations / usability issues concerning system and process specifications and implementation
- Evaluate information gathered from user feedback, IT support channels, and other business sources to distinguish user requests and defect reports from the underlying user needs and actual requirements
- Support with testing of pre-production prototypes and models.
- Develop, execute, and document user test plans as required
- Research activities for which the primary purpose is to inform the technical development of the product, and development of existing knowledge
- Undergo testing in search of product or process alternatives
- Create business reports from system logs for resource planning efforts by management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to diagnose and resolve system and process problems
- Analyse problems, interpret technical and operational needs, and resolve or escalate problems in a timely manner.
- 4-6 years of business systems analysis or relevant experience in payments platforms
- Strong interest for financial markets and knowledge of financial products is appreciated
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, self-motivated, curious, and open-minded.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology and corresponding concepts related to user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications - Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - English (fluent written and oral) and ability to work in an international environment.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.