FP&A Analyst UK H&F - 6 Month FTC
- London, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: FP&A
- Division: Finance
At Xplor we help businesses succeed by giving them the software, payments and commerce-enabling solutions they need to thrive. We know our clients and partners because we once were our clients. We understand their industry, customers and unique goals, so that we can help them overcome obstacles and leave a lasting legacy.
Xplor serves over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020. The group’s offering combines enterprise software solutions for businesses in five industry verticals - Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services - and a global, cloud-based processing platform that allows clients to seamlessly and securely process payments for their services.
Xplor is owned by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors. The firm has invested in over 350 private equity transactions in 41 countries, and as of September 30, 2020, had $66.2 billion in assets under management. With 15 offices in 12 countries, the firm focuses on investments in five core sectors, including business and financial services; health care; industrial; retail, consumer and leisure; and technology.
1. Financial Planning
· Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts to a high standard
· Develop and implement improvements in planning processes, models and tools
2. Reporting & Analytics
· Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports incorporating financial performance, commentary, and management KPIs
· Variance analysis of actuals vs plan identifying underlying drivers of business performance
· Undertake routine ad hoc analysis of commercial and operational performance to derive genuine insight
3. Business Partnering
· Cultivate close working relationships with multiple business stakeholders across sales, operations and product
· Assist with the preparation of business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
· Scenario analysis
4. Acquisition integration & synergy tacking
· Assist in the development of initiative and value creation plan trackers that help the business deliver against planned synergies
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Budgets and forecasts
- Working with large and complex datasets
- Ambitious and pro-active self-starter with strong time management skills and ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Inquisitive mindset with a desire to understand what is behind the numbers
- Personable and able to build effective working relationships with finance and non-finance staff in a remote environment
- Highly analytical, with excellent data manipulation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to develop strong working relationships quickly
- Honest, trustworthy and able maintain confidentiality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.