Level 2 Support Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Level 2 Support Analyst in Vancouver to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Health & Fitness and our PerfectMind Customer Support team — the team that provides support and expertise to health clubs, gyms, community centres as well as the leisure, parks and recreation industry. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
Reporting into the Customer Support Manager, you’ll help us provide best in class service to our customers. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PerfectMind software to help remove barriers for our clients
- Partner with clients to effectively resolve issues through phone, chat email and our online case portal
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic and complete resolutions tailored to our clients issues
- Work cross-functionally with other support team members and our product and engineering teams
- Manage tickets and resolve/escalate within our Service Level Agreement
- Product support for both software and hardware usage assistance
What would make me a good candidate?
- 3 years providing contact center support
- Experience utilizing call management and ticketing systems
- Understanding of various Microsoft Windows Operating systems, LAN/WAN Networking, firewall exceptions and whitelisting IP addresses
- Understanding of booking/purchasing using mobile devices such as Android/IOS Tablets and Smartphones
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions and appropriate resolutions
- Possesses strong customer relation skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, follow-up skills and detail oriented
- Ability to demonstrate a working understanding or fundamental knowledge of retail POS technology
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Lindsay Joseph.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.