Customer Support Specialist
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as 1st Line Support Engineer in Vancouver, Canada to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
As a 1st Line Support Engineer, you will be the 1st point of contact for clients using the Legend system, dealing with client queries, data requests, software issues and training. The responsibilities for this role are outlined below:
- Support, maintain and improve customer service.
- Provide support for Legend customers via telephone and support ticket submission systems following outlined processes.
- Work proactively to ensure prompt resolution of support cases and the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
- Escalate calls to other 2nd/3rd line support/external maintenance companies
- Following training, demonstrate clear skills with Legend employed technologies and ensure personal development of product knowledge
- Analysis of support tickets and provision of reports to the Legend Support Manager regarding performance against customer SLA and internal targets.
- Develop team mates to ensure the highest standard of support team
- Perform phone support duties as required and scheduled via the support rota
- Ensure your own personal knowledge of the Legend support operations/policies/software in order to provide a high standard of help to others
- Proven technical experience in a similar role.
- Must have direct experience working with clients.
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to understand complex problems.
- Must be a quick learner who can “hit the ground running” and pick up new skills and technologies at ease.
- Must be able to efficiently work and communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a fast growing international company.
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic environment with defined deadlines.
- Must be a good verbal communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
- Must be eager to explore and apply latest technologies available on the market.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
This role is service desk-based. The hours are a variable shift pattern covering different times in the day. Shifts will be published in advance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.