Customer Success Team Lead
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Onboarding
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Customer Success Team Lead in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education and our Customer Success team — the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
You'll be leading the onboarding and support team that helps customers in getting their business optimally set up on the platform, trained on its use, and ensuring their journey is as easy and simple as possible.
You'll manage a high performing Onboarding and Support team that act as trusted advisors and deliver value to our new customers
You'll be responsible for overseeing, coaching, training and developing employees in different stages of the delivery/operations process
You'll resolve the most escalated customer-initiated issues and identify underlying drivers causing complaints
You'll ensure the team is able to consistently reach their individual and team goals
You'll ensure responses to enquiries via phone, chat, email and other channels are answered in a consistent manor and in accordance with our SLA's
You'll advocate for customer needs internally, owning their challenges and working on ways to prevent them from recurring
What would make me a good candidate?
We are looking for a positive personality who will provide leadership and who cares deeply about creating memorable customer experiences through the use of fit-for-purpose technology whilst representing the culture and dedication to customers Xplor is known for.
We also look for the following attributes and experience:
- You have a track record of building and inspiring a team of high-performing individuals in a SaaS or technology business
- You have in-depth knowledge of the childcare education industry
- You pride yourself on excellent, communication, training and coaching
- You're able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth, and a desire to develop and apply new skills
- You're motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- True team players that understand we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves and pitch in
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
- Some travel may be required throughout the year (once we’re allowed again)
- Be an New Zealand citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in New Zealand
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.