Product and Services Support Analyst
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Operations
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Product and Services Support Analyst in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
The Product and Services Support team are primarily responsible for providing services to support the successful data migrations of new clients onboarding, support billing functions and carry out tasks involving bulk data operations, data extraction and analysis. The team are also responsible for the maintenance of SSRS Reports as well as providing Level 1 and 2 application support.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Operations team — the team that provides expertise and support to our five business verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to help them overcome obstacles by understanding their unique goals and challenges, so they can focus on what really matters - helping our customers succeed.
Reporting into Services Support Team Lead you’ll be primarily responsible for providing services to support the successful data migrations of new clients onboarding, support billing functions and carry out tasks involving bulk data operations, data extraction and analysis.. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Manage the incoming application support channel and logging of support incidents.
- Perform incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis of problems and incidents.
- Liaise with the development team and assist with the implementation of resolutions and preventive measures.
- Document all support incidents and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain and extend internal Knowledge Bases with respect to operational support issues and resolutions.
- Perform data manipulation tasks such as data transfers, bulk data operations, and correction of erroneous data caused by user errors or system defects.
- Perform data analysis and reporting tasks logged through service requests and the change management process.
- Contribute to User Acceptance Testing for software projects by completing testing plans or assisting stakeholders in working through test plans.
- Identify opportunities to automate routine tasks for resolving support requests and liaise with the development team in implementing solutions.
- Work with the Product teams in the requirements gathering and testing phases of projects.
What would make me a good candidate?
- 3+ years work experience in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in T-SQL with solid experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and scripts.
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates an effective communication skills and ability to present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and prides on accurate, quality outputs.
- Effective in prioritizing and managing workload.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to EAP
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health & Life Insurance
- A free weekly barista coffee
- Free fruit
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.