Tier 3 Technical Support Specialist
- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Tier 3 Technical Support Specialist to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Boutique Wellness and our support team — the team that provides support and expertise to boutique professionals across the world. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre — you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters — helping their members and clients succeed.
Reporting into the Customer Support Manager, Technical Services, you’ll help us remove technical barriers so they can effectively use the Mariana Tek product. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Mariana Tek software to remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate all of Mariana Tek's product and service offerings, including integrations.
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through screen shares, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries.
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers.
- Work with other support team members to fully articulate customer problems and serve as a frontline for investigation to determine the causation of the issue.
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow better.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Mariana Tek team to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in Mariana Tek's fast-paced ever-changing environment, and also as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs.
- Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a technical support role required.
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company preferred.
- Experience with Python (or other scripting languages) preferred
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases (ex. PostgreSQL) preferred
- Comfortable working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Git and Version Control preferred
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.