Project Coordinator- (DAAS or SAAS)
- Boston, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Product Management
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as the Project Coordinator to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Boutique Wellness and our Product team — the team that provides support and expertise to boutique professionals across the world. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre — you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters — helping their members and clients succeed.
We're seeking a unique talent.
You must have excellent project management skills. Not just being 'organized' mind you, but you use PM tools to help you manage projects from start to finish. Project Management is not a new thing to you. You push your team and keep them on task. You're a ring-leader. A self-starter. A motivator.
We have a lot of database and software related projects and a growing list of clients around the country. Familiarity with databases, queries and BI tools is a REQUIREMENT!
You also use/know Sprint planning REGULARLY.
We use Slack for internal and partner communications. We use Jira for project management (this is a requirement).
Your time will be spent helping us wrangle our projects and see them from inception through completion. We have processes, but now you need to keep us on target/using them.
Reporting into Head of Customer Business Intelligence
- Plan and implement all size IT projects
- Help steer the work of technical staff
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- May have client engagement in terms of communicating status, timelines, budgets and billings.
- 3+ Years previous experience in information technology or other related fields required
- Strong project management skills is required
- Experience with Sprint planning
- Familiarity with databases, queries and BI tools required
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Self-started and motivated
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us:
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
Intrigued? Include your resume a quick note in the " Message to Hiring Manager" section about why you're the perfect fit. Please include SPECIFICS about your experience project managing Database or Software related projects. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your note so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.