HR Business Partner
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: People Business Services
- Division: People
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a HR Business Partner in France to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a studio and picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
Being part of our exciting journey, as we grow both locally and globally, you will:
- Provide guidance, direction and management coaching on complex employee relations matters, including disciplinary, performance management and restructuring situations.
- Be up to date with French legislation and best practice, advising the management team on compliance and risk factors.
- Drive alignment across all people activities with our global people philosophy and adapt and implement approaches and ways of working that align to local requirements
- Ensure adherence to, and delivery against, country-specific HR policies and practices.
- Manage the HR Generalist to ensure the ‘to be’ HRIS (bob) is updated in a timely manner, is accurate and information required to deliver payroll is complete, accurate and delivered on time, every time.
- Participate in the development, implementation and ongoing support of HR strategies, projects, policies, and workplace programmes.
- Supported by the Regional Talent Acquisition team, oversee local recruitment to ensure we secure the best qualified candidates for the job.
- Facilitate personal and professional development within the local People team.
- Champion a culture which emphasises quality, continuous improvement and top performance.
What would make me a good candidate?
Previous HR experience in France is essential, ideally in a management or standalone HR role is essential.
- Excellent understanding of local employment legislation and regulations and how to apply these in a regional context to ensure alignment with the broader organisation’s philosophy and approach.
- Prior experience of working effectively with the business’s social partner/Works Council.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in full-cycle recruitment, retention and recognition and development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- A capable HR leader with experience of positively influencing decision-making.
- Highly numerate with excellent organisational and time management skills, delivery-focused with strong attention to detail.
- Capability to work on own initiative, whilst driving team collaboration.
- Sound decision-maker.
- Excellent IT skills and ideally SaaS-based HRIS experience.
- Practical and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy workload.
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Language skills – fluent business French and English is essential as a minimum.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us: *include additional benefits provided in your region*
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Flexible work options
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Abbi Staplehurst.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.