- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Product Management
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Data Architect to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Reporting into VP Data Operations, you’ll help us design and build out our data infrastructure that will support some of the largest health and fitness companies in the world and will also be used internally by other Xplor teams! Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Design and build out tables for our data lake house
- Build out structured star and snowflake warehouses
- Enhance and build out existing datalakes
- Enhance and build out existing ELT pipelines
- Manage custom python scripts
- Manage stored procedures
- Manage existing snowflake data lake house
Location: North Hampton, NH or or remotely in one of the following US States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT VA and VT.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals.
- 5+ years working with a data warehouse/data lake process and architecture
- Extensive SQL knowledge and understanding
- Extensive knowledge of best practices around ETL/ELT processes
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- up to 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.