- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Training Specialist in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education and our Customer Success team — the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
You’ll be educating and training our customers on how to use our products. This will see you provide them with a great training experience that encourages the adoption and optimisation of our products. You’ll also become a trusted advisor sharing knowledge and industry advice with customers. Furthermore:
- You’ll create tailored training & adoption programs for childcare services and educators by truly understanding business needs and pain points, and how we can solve them with our products
- You’ll work closely with our sales and technical teams to ensure adoption focus is in line with our sales strategy
- You’ll deliver live customer training sessions and workshops, as part of our training programs, or to meet ad-hoc client needs
- You’ll work with our commercial teams to develop on-demand training catalogues, related end-user material, and recordings
- You’ll drive customer adoption through end-user engagement including quarterly business reviews, ongoing training, and coaching sessions, and facilitate renewals with sales
- You will work with customers across our Xplor Product Suite and QikKids product.
What would make me a good candidate?
We are looking for a positive personality who loves to train and develop others and who cares deeply about creating memorable customer experiences through the use of fit-for-purpose technology.
We also look for the following attributes and experience:
- You have a track record of success delivering training programs and creating successful learning experiences for others
- You have in-depth knowledge of the childcare education industry
- You pride yourself on excellent, communication, training and presentation skills
- You're able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth, and a desire to develop and apply new skills
- You're motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- True team players that understand we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves and pitch in
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
- Some travel may be required throughout the year (once we’re allowed again)
- Be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.