Account Executive (Existing Business)
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Account Executive (Existing Business) in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education and our SME Sales team — the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
Reporting into the Head of SME Sales, you’ll help us provide the best solution-oriented sales experience possible for our customers whilst representing the culture and dedication to customers Xplor is known for. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of existing clients, and successfully upsell, cross-sell and expand the business in your portfolio
- Work across a large number of accounts and prioritise where opportunities exist
- Hold product demonstration appointments with existing client accounts and use advanced discovery skills to understand individual child care providers’ goals
- Develop your product demonstration dynamically to solve real problems experienced by different stakeholders in a childcare business
- Educate customers on additional product offerings to increase multi-product usage
- Stay familiar with our full product range and features, and how our different product offerings will help out customers achieve their goals
- Understand marketing themed campaigns to existing clients and the narrative on why solving these problems are important
- Understand child care centre issues, such as improving NQS or increasing occupancy, and provide a creative approach on how to educate them with a solution our platform provides
- Provide level one support knowledge and excellent customer service presentation skills
- Proactively stay ahead of industry advancements to pre-empt changing legislation
- Demonstrate empathy and build trust in external relationships with our clients
- Meet and exceed monthly expected sales targets
- Keep up-to-date records of activities in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Interact with accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Attend and staff trade shows, in-person events, or meetings when required to build relationships in person
- Other job duties as required
What would make me a good candidate?
- 2+ years experience in solution selling technology or SaaS product
- Can demonstrate a track record in managing sales pipelines and delivering predictable results
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
Access to mental health support
Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Weloveeducation" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.