- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Health and Fitness, Education, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Health & Fitness team where we work with all types of businesses. Leisure. Parks and recreation. Community centers. Gyms. Health clubs - you name it. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
PerfectMind is one of our flagship products in the Health and Fitness vertical globally, and is well established across North America, and soon to launch in Australia as well. The Account Manager acts as the primary contact for PerfectMind clients assigned to their portfolio. They are responsible for overseeing the accounts' health as well as tasked with building strong relationships and providing top quality customer service. As an Account Manager you will correspond on a regular basis to ensure clients have received all information required to successfully use the product, while creating meaningful relationships to partner on additional value-added services and business opportunities.
- Ensure communications and materials are provided professionally, consistently and in a timely
- Responsible for reporting and communicating overall health of accounts within customer portfolio.
- Set up re-occurring touchpoints to address client questions, share information and build relationships.
- Attend and coordinate client meetings, events, and conferences, as required.
- Build client reference lists for future opportunities.
- Provide consultative services and industry best practices to clients.
- Provide recommendations and quotes for added value services, customizations, or hardware.
- Provide client reporting on current state with PerfectMind.
- Participate in brand and sales promotions.
- Manage client inquiries via email, phone, chatter track and log all client interactions within CRM (Salesforce) for client 360 management.
- Order and coordinate delivery of Professional Services and hardware as required.
- Provide weekly reports and updates as outlined.
- Provide recommendations and leverage product experience to provide top-quality solutions for clients.
- Escalate client health changes to ensure the organization is addressing client changes.
- Coordinate added value services, products or training, as appropriate.
- Escalate compensation requests through the proper process.
- Manage contract renewals and/or amendments.
- Work with all cross-functional teams in escalating client issues.
- Analytical Complexity: Ability to engage with clients who are having technical difficulties providing a resolution or gathering enough details to assist with escalation.
- Autonomy/Accountability: Must be able to work within outlined policies, procedures, and timelines.
- Impact/Scope: Quality and policy compliance are expected. Coaching and teaching will be provided to ensure client experience.
- Liaison: This role interacts directly with clients, Technical Support, and internal stakeholders, as needed.
- Bachelors/college degree or relevant job experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client-facing role within a technology-based company.
- Experience working within SaaS/PaaS environments.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience with Mobile Devices (Tablets, Android, and iOS), POS or pin pads is an advantage.
- Experience with event management and conferences.
- Certifications in recreation or leisure studies are preferred.
- Professional attitude.
- Technical aptitude and passion for innovation.
- Self-Motivated; Desire to learn to build skills and expertise.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- The ability to prioritize appropriately and multi-task effectively.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, follow-up skills and detail oriented.
- Strong team player.
Travel Requirements: 10%-20% Post COVID
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.