Business Development Representative
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Health and Fitness, Education, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Health & Fitness team where we work with all types of businesses. Leisure. Parks and recreation. Community centers. Gyms. Health clubs - you name it. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
A key product in our Health and Fitness Division, PerfectMind is dedicated to helping our clients develop deeper relationships with their members through the development of our marketing leading Parks & Recreation Management Software
As a Business Development Representative, You will focus on early stages the sales process from prospecting, through full discovery stage and scheduling demonstrations for the account executives
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Conduct initial client engagements, including client prospecting, lead generation, and lead development.
- Drive interest with prospective clients.
- Partner with Senior Account Executives on the team to pass qualified leads.
- Identify and validate qualified sales stages.
- Act as the first point of contact at PerfectMind for prospects.
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of success
- Experience being held to KPIs/Targets and overachieving on them.
- CRM experience preferred.
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics
- Have a strong interest in Tech.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong resilient attitude
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hunter motivation and mentality, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.