Regional Marketing Manager, ANZ
- Remote, VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Regional Marketing Manager to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
(This role can be worked from anywhere within Australia or New Zealand remotely)
You’ll join Xplor Education and our Marketing team — the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you’ll help us provide regional insight, strategic planning, and tactical execution of all Education campaigns in ANZ. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Achieve key marketing KPIs through effective leadership of the Education marketing team.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing strategy, program architecture, and campaign planning for the Education vertical in the ANZ region (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, content development, and collaboration with key stakeholders)
- Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation, and leadership to deliver a comprehensive go-to-market plan for net new clients via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. digital campaigns, online/live events, 3rd party channels, social media, organic).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and programs - internally and externally - to meet business revenue and client acquisition goals.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes, and manage budgets to maximize impact.
- Manage and own end-to-end campaign effectiveness and results. Publish frequent campaign scorecards to share performance trends with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction, and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization as needed.
- Be the Product Marketing expert and single point of truth for the Education vertical in the ANZ region within the marketing organisation and across sales management teams and other supporting lines of business.
- Contribute extensively to the overall Xplor rebrand project to help shape the future of the TSG company in the ANZ Education market.
What would make me a good candidate?
- 7-10 years experience in high-growth organisations, ideally with exposure to SaaS ventures
- 5+ years experience in a growth marketing management (ideally B2B) or product management function
- Proven track record of building, leading, and managing integrated campaigns through a marketing team
- Extensive background in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns focused on specific market segments. A full understanding of how to segment the market and audience relative to a specific industry and identify the appropriate targets.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "MarketingRocket" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.