- Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We’re Xplor. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering a product to the market that addresses a market need and represents a viable business opportunity aligned with the company strategy. Managing the end to end life cycle of the product including developing a crisp understanding of the customer, identifying opportunities to address customer needs, prototyping and testing, managing product launches, sunsetting legacy products, and working collaboratively with other departments to execute on the product strategy.
- Demonstrates and develops a command of the Market including:
- Engage customers directly to understand core challenges and needs
- Define market problems based off customer discussions, analytics, and engagement with other departments
- Complete strong analysis of as-is system in order to articulate requirements for to-be state
Owns the product strategy including
Develop and maintain the product roadmap leveraging colleague input from customer support, engineering, sales and onboarding
Engage Chief Product Officer and other Senior Leadership regarding alignment with company go-to-market strategy and longer term product vision
Make difficult decisions including graduating products that have found product market fit, sunsetting products and initiatives, and reestablishing valuable concept with teams building complementary functionality or products
- Owns product planning and implementation for His/Her product including:
- Develops product positioning, product requirements, user scenarios, and prioritizes user issues to address.
- Acts as liaison with leads from engineering, design, QA, and sales to ensure we build the right things, at the right time Identify duplicate, depreciated, or unused features to hone product scope and value proposition
- Ability to partner with engineering to define the functional and technical implementation to solve business problems. This includes understanding API development concepts.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager for a complex product,
- 3+ years experience working with agile frameworks within SaaS products preferred (B2B2C or B2B)
- Strong track record working effectively with engineering, sales, design, and marketing colleagues required
- Experience working with APIs is a plus
- Experience working with customer onboarding, transitions, and offboarding is a plus
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics
● Amazing organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to balance multiple product execution and product strategy
● Understanding of change management and how to structure strategic customer and internal communications
● Business and data analysis skills, including requirements gathering and user science - analytics and research
● Passion for fitness, our vision, and the problem we are solving
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.