- Auckland, New Zealand
- Employees can work remotely
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as New Business Account Executive in Auckland, New Zealand to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education and our SME Sales team — the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
- Reporting into the New Business Sales Team Leader, you’ll help us by contacting, educating, and converting customers to use our products. The Account Executive role contributes to sales growth by converting leads into sales whilst providing the best solution-oriented sales experience possible for our SME customers. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Hold product demonstration appointments with potential new client accounts
- Understand the customer pain points in running a childcare business, and map those to the unique value that the Xplor system provides
- Develop your product demonstration dynamically to solve real problems experienced by different stakeholders in a childcare business
- Demonstrate empathy and build trust in external relationships with our clients
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business and account expansion opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly expected sales targets
What would make me a good candidate?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and naturally articulate
- Excellent relationship building skills and can show strong empathy to our customers
- You have a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "NZtothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.