Senior People Business Partner
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Senior People Business Partner in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a studio and picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join the Xplor Education team - the team that provides the support and expertise educators need to manage their centres smoothly, improve parent engagement, and deliver the best educational experience, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping children succeed.
Reporting into the HR Director, this role partners closely with both the CEO and Senior Leadership Team of our Education Vertical. You’ll focus on fostering an inclusive and empowering culture that supports and develops our people. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Development and delivery of the people plan to support the Vertical strategy
- Act as an employee champion and partner with leaders to facilitate and embed effective cultural and business change
- Be proactive with ideas to improve the employee experience within the vertical you look after, as well as contributing to the overall HR Group function
- Help develop optimal organisational structures that support scale as we continue to execute on our global M&A strategy
- Partner with the wider Group People Team to promote alignment and efficiency across our verticals
- Drive continuous improvements to talent management strategies and programs including training and development, engagement, retention, and succession planning
- Help optimise performance across all teams, promoting operational excellence and accountability
- Serve as a coach and advisor to senior leaders within the Vertical regarding people related challenges
What would make me a good candidate?
- Significant experience in generalist People/HR roles, with exposure to fast-growing technology environments
- Ideally developed your experience within an evolved HR Business Partner/COE HR operating model
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, influencing and partnering with senior leaders in a complex business structure
- Ability to drive change and improvement in how we do things, seeking to make the complex simple and efficient
- Ability to think creatively, challenge conventional approaches and build unique solutions
- Proactive, ambitious and operates with a high sense of urgency
- Shows awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develops and applies new skills
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values “Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose & Create lasting communities” are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to L&D, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom employing over 2,000 people that work across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean Whittingham (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.