- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Health & Fitness team where we work with all types of businesses. Leisure. Parks and recreation. Community centers. Gyms. Health clubs - you name it. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
This opportunity offers a dynamic, pragmatic and flexible marketing specialist with a proven history of success in B2B marketing. Perfect Mind is one of our flagship products in the Health and Fitness vertical globally, is well established across North America and launching across Australia as well.
This Marketing Specialist role will work closely with the Regional Marketing Leader to deliver on the Xplor marketing strategy across all Health & Fitness brands in North America. This encompasses a broad range of activities from digital marketing, integrated campaigns, events/webinars, email marketing and client communications.
- Manage the development and execution of demand generation campaigns including, but not limited to, nurture programs, social media campaigns, webinars, and partnerships.
- Develop and manage the North American events (digital and physical), engaging with event organizers, agencies and internal staff to ensure effective delivery of all types of events.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases for the marketing and sales teams.
- Work with the product team to translate product functionality and benefits into compelling marketing messages for existing customers and new markets.
- Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter to develop compelling copy for newsletters, email campaigns and a variety of reports.
- Foster a philosophy of tracking, measurement, and experimentation across all marketing activities.
- 3-5 years of demand generation or product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS software and/or B2B markets.
- Proven accountability for lead generation, top-of-funnel growth, churn reduction, and/or associated revenue KPIs.
- Experience managing multiple marketing campaigns with an emphasis on performance, attention to detail, and quality.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Proven ability to think strategically, problem solve and confidently make decisions based on prior experience and situational awareness.
- Excellent data analysis, project management, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to successfully communicate across all levels of an organization both face-to-face and remotely.
- Persistent, enthusiastic, resourceful, and driven
- Experience and desire to work closely with sales teams toward a mutual desired outcome.
- Experience with creative tools such as Photoshop, Premiere, and other Adobe CC tools.
- Experienced with digital marketing tools and CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Experience and desire to improve campaigns by finding new ways to increase conversions and lower cost-per-conversions.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.