- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and tactical execution of all marketing elements required for campaigns. The Marketing Manager must track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns and ensure all marketing material is in line with the brand identity. Relationships with all key stakeholders are nurtured for maximum brand influence and achieve success in attaining new business and retaining clients. Ultimately the Marketing Manager helps build and maintain a strong brand via multiple marketing/ stakeholder channels.
KEY STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS:
- Primary: Other members of the Marketing team
- Secondary: Sales, Onboarding, Training, Support
- Existing and potential customers (end users): personal trainers, gym and studio owners, in addition to marketing agencies & contractors who produce content and drive paid acquisition.
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Remote in the USA in one of the following US States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT VA and VT.
This role will own all aspects of production in a subset of the channels below (including potential agency oversight).
- Campaign and tactical strategy:
- Work with the team to setup department OKRs (objectives & Key Results) for each quarter
- Manage the tactical execution of the high-level strategy determined by the marketing director/senior managers
- Keep stakeholders updated on campaign opportunities and executing these activations (e.g. Staff endorsement campaign, compliance or retention campaigns, PES parent engagement campaign etc.)
- Tactical setup and execution of campaigns
- Plan execution of strategic brief
- Maintain campaign calendar and determine best time for launch of all campaigns
- Successfully complete the campaign framework outline for all assigned campaigns with key messaging, email and landing page copy
- Own creation process for all imagery for the campaign either via Canva, Figma or requesting assistance from external graphic designer or agency
- Setup and execution of campaign
- Monitor MQLs with Senior Marketing Manager and SME Sales Manager
- Reporting and evaluation of entire campaign, and the individual mediums
- Liaise with external agencies and management team to ensure strategic and tactical alignment
- Work with team to get final approval on all deliverables
- Create and maintain content calendar
- Lead campaigns and brand direction for website design/messaging. Keeping the customer journey and interpretation front of mind.
- Work effectively with multiple marketing tools - Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress, Intercom, Webflow, etc.
- Work with the webmaster to implement changes or updates.
- Conferences/Virtual Events:
- Create conference calendar
- Work with Marketing Director to determine stand and branding
- Book stand and lock in advertising agreement – ties into the association sponsorship agreement. Load advertising into the advertising calendar to ensure the exposure is received.
Team Key Performance Indicators:
- Total monthly recurring revenue generated per quarter
- Number of marketing qualified leads won per quarter
- Number of existing and new business campaigns held per quarter
- Monthly churn rate by brand (secondary)
- 2+ years experience in B2B/SaaS OR fitness industry marketing
- Experience focusing on customer acquisition strategy
- Can demonstrate successful marketing campaigns and samples
- Industry experience preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in Hubspot/salesforce is an advantage
- Experience managing an agency is an advantage
- Experience in at least one of the following areas required:
- Channel execution:
- Paid social/paid search
- Organic Social
- Content production:
- Blog management
- Video production
- Webinar production
- Long-form content (i.e. white papers)
- Channel execution:
- Strong appreciation for Brand impact and reputation
- Observant with high attention to detail
- Excellent people skills, communication skills, writing skills and naturally articulate
- Excellent relationship building skills cross-functionally, can communicate clearly to other teams
- A strong understanding of all stakeholders perspectives and tailoring messages and campaigns accordingly for desired outcomes (internally and externally).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to take ownership of failures and implement steps for improvement going forward
- Maintain self-motivation and influence the team positively
- Self-directed with a passion to succeed
- Strong time management
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Ad hoc travel within the US as needed post Covid
To learn more about us, our brands and products, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.