Payments Support Specialist
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Health and Fitness, Education, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique team where we work with all types of businesses. The team that provides support and expertise to boutique professionals across the world. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre — you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
The Payments Support Specialist will be working directly with Boutique Fitness Division customers in relation to their payment processing questions. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful Support experience by sharing your extensive knowledge of international payment processing.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Provide support to our clients by email, chat, and, as needed, by phone
- Serve as an escalation point for payment processing support questions.
- Develop a deep knowledge of payment processing in relation to core business activities
- Subject matter expert (for internal and external customers) for all things payment processing.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g., Customer Success, Support Engineering) to ensure a human and helpful experience
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in Xplor’s fast-paced ever-changing environment, and also as an internal advocate for evolving client needs
- Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues.
- Continually demonstrates a clear understanding of Xplor’s communicated business strategy and their role in achieving positive results
- 3-5 years of work experience in a SaaS based support role
- A background in Fintech with a focus on payment processing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- You love doing research and finding answers
- Have an interest in working in an international environment
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- You strive to understand how things work in detail
- Flexible. Some clients work early, others work late. Some operate across the globe in different timezones. We do what we need to do to ensure client satisfaction.
- Positive attitude, curiosity, and initiative a must
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, over email, and via Slack)
- You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients and everyone inside of TSG Boutique.
- You have the ability to deliver complex information in a digestible format
- Interest in fitness is a plus
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.