- Vancouver, BC, Canada
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Health & Fitness team where we work with all types of businesses. Leisure. Parks and recreation. Community centers. Gyms. Health clubs - you name it. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Build an innovative product with Microsoft technologies, from back-end to front-end.
- Participate in daily scrum activities and collaborate on delivering projects in an agile environment.
- Planning and implementing new features in collaboration with product and design
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Diagnose problems and defects by collecting information, finding root causes, and fixing them
- Participate in full-life cycle software development
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle development
- Experience using ASP.Net MVC framework and C# over Microsoft SQL data repositories
- Strong understanding of OOP, Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms and Performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services and cloud-native applications considered a plus
- Professional and articulate communication skills
Work Skills/ Personal Characteristics
- Work Skills/ Personal Characteristics
- Adept at multitasking within fast-paced environments
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work both independently and as part of a team
- Travel Requirements: None
Travel Requirements: None
To learn more about us, our brands and products, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.