- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Health & Fitness team where we work with all types of businesses. Leisure. Parks and recreation. Community centers. Gyms. Health clubs - you name it. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
PerfectMind is one of our flagship products in the Health and Fitness vertical globally, and is well established across North America, and soon to launch in Australia. Our software currently helps over 8500 municipalities, recreation centers, Gyms, martial art schools, and fitness studios, with one sole purpose, to help people succeed.
Due to our aggressive growth plans, we are searching for a hungry Account Executives to add to the team. This opportunity requires an ambitious sales professional with a demonstrated ability of hitting monthly sales targets. The Account Executive will connect and build relationships with owners of municipalities, gyms, yoga studios, and more.
Reports To: VP Sales
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from discovery to close
- Conduct live web-based demos of PerfectMind software to key decision-makers
- Maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM (Salesforce) and other internal tools
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition and maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute lead generating campaigns
- Provide feedback to the sales manager on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B/ B2C sales role meeting and exceeding targets
- 3-5 years experience selling SaaS CRM/BMS products to municipalities, municipal organizations, universities or health and fitness organizations strongly preferred
- Proven track record in negotiating, structuring and closing deals with a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple business functions
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
Work Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Possess strong verbal, nonverbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel is required (25%)
To learn more about us, our brands and products, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.