iOS Engineer - TrueCoach
- Boulder, CO, USA
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining our iOS TrueCoach for Clients app. With over 70k daily active users, this app is the daily driver for clients across the globe, where they view and interact with their assigned workouts and communicate with their coaches.
As an iOS Engineer, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the client experience in a modern codebase and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. You’ll get a chance to participate in architecture decisions, collaborate with other engineers and work alongside product and design to help us ensure we build the right thing in the right way at the right time. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, and we’re committed to constantly improving one release at a time.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Boulder, CO or Remote in the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, Fl, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and VT.
Travel Requirements: There are no specific travel requirements for this position.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work with your product team to determine precise requirements and build them
- Write clean, well tested and well abstracted code
- Participate in code review
- Participate in the mobile guild and team driven decision making processes
- Participate in sprint planning and retro
- Participate in QA
- Expand your interests and abilities via our 10% investment time
- At least 3 years experience building iOS apps using Swift and Xcode
- Proven track record of building high quality mobile applications
- Writing Unit / UI tests with XCTest or similar, bonus points for experience with Quick / Nimble
- Persistent data storage with CoreData or similar
- Bonus - Experience with coordinator architecture or similar
- Bonus - Experience with React Native
- Bonus - Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Hard working
- Humble and open to constructive feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership
Salary Range: $90k-$115k
To learn more about us, our brands and products, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.