- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
This role will lead our team of Onboarding Specialists that are responsible for launching new customers onto our Zingfit platform and making every launch as seamless as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is personable, organized, hard-working, strategic and is looking for an opportunity where they can make an immediate impact and grow their responsibilities quickly and continuously.
- Lead and manage the team that’s responsible for onboarding all new clients effectively and efficiently
- Develop and mentor the Onboarding Specialists through consistent engagement, performance management, and leadership
- Design, develop, and deliver the strategy for the time-bound onboarding services focused on achieving customer platform adoption
- Become an expert on all aspects of the Zingfit platform clients, their challenges, and workflows
- Drive operational requirements and implement processes to scale the sale and delivery of onboarding services through implementation, owning accountability for engagement success
- Ensure the team is meeting defined KPIs for onboarding velocity and customer satisfaction
- Consult clients on technical best practices and advise proposed solutions that fully leverage our products
- Assist in the creation of and administration of quality assurance processes of client integrations, platform configurations, and data migrations
- Work with customer education to ensure training materials reflect the evolving onboarding process
- Act as an escalation point for onboarding specialists, working as the liaison between the customer and various departments within the organization, including Sales, Engineering, and Support to develop solutions and drive customer alignment
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, and Engineering to deliver additional resources as needed
- Provide software feature suggestions to the Product Development team that would increase the overall value proposition for customers
- BA or BS required
- 3+ years of experience in product implementation, project management, customer success or a related customer-facing role
- Minimum 1+ years in a people management role; 2 years experience managing a team highly preferred
- Significant experience working with Excel analysis (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs are no match for you)
- Experience writing SQL queries preferred
- Experience working in SaaS company
- Experience with WordPress, Squarespace or similar
- Experience with project management
- Experience with merchant processing and/or online payments providers preferred
Work skills / Personal Characteristics:
- Self motivated - You love anticipating issues before they become problems.
- You have a high sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented; You have the ability to wrangle, prioritize and execute against a large task list.
- Onboarding involves working with a lot of data and processes. You thrive when creating order out of chaos.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously doesn’t scare you.
- Flexible - Some clients work early, others work late. We do what we need to do to ensure a successful launch with limited downtime.
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, and via Workplace/Slack). You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients, their developers, and our partners
- Highly analytical - You use data to make informed decisions. You love a good spreadsheet. (Did you know that you can’t pivot on a pivot? Or can you?)
- Interest in the boutique fitness industry
To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.