Marketing Specialist FR
- La Tour Horizons, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, fr
Why we are awesome
As a joint venture of Sodexo Travel & Expense Services, Xpenditure & iAlbatros we are changing the way people manage their trips and expenses. Our revolutionary mobile & web applications are the perfect solutions for smooth business travels and effortless expense reporting.
How we do it? By the most disruptive booking tool MAYA you can do everything at once: book a hotel, get a plane or train ticket, rent a car for your business trips… and then report all the expenses in absolutely paperless way via innovative Xpenditure app! We deliver highly functional systems with extraordinary User Experience, just to make booking and reporting processes as easy as planning your holidays.
We are an international team of more than 250 people who challenge themselves and work together with start-up mindset and local presence in many countries. Today we are serving companies of all sizes in more than 60 countries worldwide, reaching almost one million users!
Because of our incredible growth, we are currently looking for hands-on, dynamic and enthusiastic people, up to date with new technologies. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company!
What will you be doing?
As Marketing Specialist you will be taking part in creating and implementing marketing strategy for our joint venture. It means also being a main support in the big challenge: the process of our soon-to-be rebranding! Your creative ideas will be crucial to build a strong, positive and recognizable company image. To make it happen you‘ll have PR agency on your side. Besides our teams from different countries will know that they can always turn to you with their marketing needs. HR team will love you for your input to Employer Branding activities!
Together with the team you will be preparing marketing materials and organize our presence at T&E sector events to boost sales and increase awareness of our brand. In the meantime you will take care of market analysis and monitoring the competition to be updated about their moves. Ready to check in?
We are looking for someone who has...
- min. 2 years of experience in marketing (offline) in the company with B2B profile; experience in creating marketing strategy will be a strong asset,
- fluency in French and English,
- excellent communication skills – spoken and written – with ability to work in international environment,
- very good organization skills and the ability to set priorities,
- experience in organizing stands and representing company during events,
- degree in Marketing or similar faculty,
- working knowledge of MS Office,
- copywriting skills and knowledge of graphic editing tools (nice to have),
- creativity, enthusiasm and a head full of fresh ideas!
What can we offer you?
A great challenge and unique opportunity to experience Business Travel Industry from the very inside! You can grow with us and develop your skills and knowledge as a professional within supportive, international Team. It's your chance to shine!
If it sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply - send us your CV in English. Can’t wait to hear from you!