Accountant with English (PL GAAP)
- Aleje Jerozolimskie, Warszawa, pl
Why we are awesome
As a joint venture of Sodexo Travel & Expense Services, Xpenditure & iAlbatros we are changing the way people manage their trips and expenses. Our revolutionary mobile & web applications are the perfect solutions for smooth business travels and effortless expense reporting.
We are an international team of more than 250 people who challenge themselves and work together with start-up mindset and local presence in Europe, North and South America. Today we are serving companies of all sizes in more than 60 countries worldwide, reaching almost one million users!
Because of our incredible growth, we are currently looking for hands-on, dynamic and enthusiastic people, up to date with new technologies. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company!
What will you be doing?
As Accountant you will be taking care of…
- Executing daily general accounting activities and month-end/year-end closing processes,
- Processing, verifying, and auditing financial documents (invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, etc.),
- Balance Sheet reconciliations,
- Conducting intercompany, fixed assets, accounts receivable and payable tasks,
- Preparing reports and analysis for internal purposes,
- Reporting to Finance Manager.
If you are ready we can also entrust you with...
- Monthly VAT and CIT calculations,
- Processing of Polish statutory and statistical reporting,
- Providing data and analysis for audit reasons,
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and capital group requirements.
We are looking for someone who has...
- experience in finance and accounting,
- fluency in English (C1),
- as strong assets: experience in accounting according to PL GAAP, Polish statutory and statistical reporting, tax calculation (Polish law), financial reporting in accordance with IFRS,
- excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to set priorities,
- degree in Finance, Accounting or similar faculty,
- excellent working knowledge of MS Excel,
- knowledge of MS Dynamics and/or HFM reporting tool will be an asset.
What can we offer you?
A great challenge and unique opportunity to experience Business Travel Industry from the very inside! You can grow with us and develop your skills and knowledge as a professional within supportive, international Team. Ready to check in?
If it sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply - send us your CV in English. Can’t wait to hear from you!