Project Manager, Team leader
- Debrecen, Árpád tér 27, 4028 Hungary
"Motivation. This is what the Xeropan apps (iOS, Android & Web) offer to language learners. Learn English with actual topics, entertaining lessons and get practical knowledge."
The Xeropan educational apps teach efficient English communication 👄 to nearly 200 000 👨👩👧👦 people over 155 countries. 🌎 A team of 10+ people from Debrecen, Hungary decided that they’d build the best language educational software of the world. We’ve got very exciting new improvements in the pipeline, like practicing dialogues by talking to an A.I. digital teacher.
Your job does matter here, it will affect millions of people and you will create real value to the world.🤟
- Drive strategy for Xeropan
- Drive product features through their development cycle: idea, specification, development, release and iteration
- Conduct research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with our CEO Attila, along with UI/UX designers and Content developers
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Native or native like English skills
- Experience as a Product Manager
- Passion for education and technology
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Be located in and around Debrecen, Hungary
Exceptional candidates have
- Experience in pedagogy
This is what we offer to our team:
- 230 000- 370 000 Ft gross (130 000 - 260 000 Ft nett) salary 🤗 + ESOP
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, snack, chocolate etc. ☕
- Free holiday on birthdays 🏖️
- We’re a dog friendly workplace, feel free to bring Rex with you 🐕
- Work a few days a month home if you like 🏠
- Flexibility – Go home from work earlier, make up for it anytime or don’t :) ⏰
- Cool, youthful work environment (average age 28) ⌛
- Professional work environment, with a lot of opportunities to learn and to take part in exciting projects 💯
- Real responsibility, and opportunity to try out your ideas 💡
Thanks to our second round of fundraising 💰, we can fast pace our development to revamp our current apps. We are working together with a number of UI, UX and educational experts to create a truly quality product. Furthermore, we also have the development of web version of the app in the pipeline so that we can offer our users to study on Desktop PCs as well. We’ll be releasing this batch of development in April, 2019. Our objective is to be one of the Top 3 most successful educational apps.
Even if you’re not sure that you’ll be the perfect fit for this position, feel free to get in touch with us! We also think that humility is a great quality, don’t you worry we’re not looking for rockstars or superheroes. We’re as much interested in You as a person as in your talent.
Download the app and let us know if you think we have something to improve:
Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.xeropan&hl=hu
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xeropan-angoltan%C3%A1r-a-zsebben/id899256917?mt=8
If you’re interested what the press says about us take a look around here: (mind you that these are mostly Hungarian press releases) (mind you the links below cannot be clicked, please copy and paste 'em in your browser)
You'll also be working with these geezers if you join us:👨👩👧👦
Debrecen office 3d walkaround:
We asked our colleagues what they'd be missing from Xeropan if they didn't work together. This is what they said:
Bence Fagyal, Lead Content Development: "I'd be missing the people, the team. I'd be missing the fact that I have a say in what we do and how it operates and the fact that I can manage my own office hours."
Tamás Jurcsák, Creative marketing "The youthful lads in the team. Flexibility. The daily that go with exciting and versatile work. The constant development and improvement I experience. The burger place just around the corner from the office :)"
So, here is what you need to do now to join us:
- Send us your CV with your covering letter
- Please don’t send us a template covering letter. We’ll be eternally grateful if you write a covering letter only for us, instead of using a template.
Once you’re done, we’ll contact you in a week or two via phone or email