Senior Xamarin Application Developer
- 220, Multi Storied Bldg. Complex, Near 21st Century Bldg., Rustompura, Ring Road, Surat, 395002 (Gujarat) INDIA, Surat, Gujarat, in
Xcellence-IT is looking for right candidate to fill open position to work as Xamarin Application Developer at our Surat office.
If you want to become part of our team, apply now.
Number of positions: 6
Place: Surat, Gujarat – INDIA
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, deigners and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach
Required Skills (* skills are mandatory to apply):
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
Eligibility Criteria (All of below is required):
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Specially in English language).
- At least 2 years 6 months of relevant industry experience (excluding project training) is required.
Cultural Fit at Xcellence-IT:
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.