Senior ASP Dot Net C# MVC Developer - Remote Position
- 220, Multi Storied Bldg. Complex, Near 21st Century Building, Singapuri Wadi, Ring Road,Surat, Surat, Gujarat, India
Xcellence-IT is looking for a strong, client-facing .Net developer to work remotely as a Senior ASP Dot Net C# MVC Developer under agile environment who works well participating on distributed teams.
You'll work closely with other developers to architect and build e-commerce, web and cloud solutions for clients and our agency partners.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere.
If you want to become part of awesome Xcellence-IT Team, apply now.
Position: Senior ASP Dot Net C# MVC Developer – Remote Position – Work from Anywhere
Number of Positions: Five
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Work independently under guidance of the Project Manager and to complete the tasks timely with highest quality.
- Executing projects including requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance and to deliver a fully tested source code / programs.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
Contributes to or develops technical and user documentation
Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results Perform debugging in development, test and production environments
Collaborate, learn, teach
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert it to technical specifications required for development
- Ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Strong front-end skills including HTML, CSS, JS and Angular
- Experience with web services
- Experience with large software app dev efforts managed in agile/scrum
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Able to converse in the English language
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box
- Client-facing experience
Cultural Fit at Xcellence-IT
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- At least 3 or 3+ years of relevant industry experience is required.