Call Center Representative
- 2424 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
Xceleon. LLC is a Certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned global technology-consulting firm that provides application lifecycle management services for enterprise level firms and government entities across the globe. The Xceleon principles are accomplished business and technology professionals who understand the importance of making the right decisions that promote business value. We are dedicated to helping clients improve system operations that enable business innovation.
The Call Center Representative is a customer service based position where the candidate will be responsible for direct contact with customers providing excellent customer service on products, fulfilling requests, and maintaining order management system.
- Answers all incoming calls and dispatch requests
- Dispatches and assigns service requests
- Performs duties as a member of a team where the following duties and
- responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the customer’s and/or
- leader’s needs:
- Supports the leaders in support services and should be Customer oriented.
- Relates to all customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful
- manner that creates good will.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to
- department dress code and proper hygiene when reporting to work and
- performing job duties
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate the English language.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months to one year of previous related experience and delegation skills is desired.
- One year working with computers and data entry is required as well as the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to remain calm in less than calm circumstances.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Flexibility, versatility, and reliability as a team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.