Data Entry Clerk
- 235 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Xceleon. LLC is a Certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned global technology-consulting firm that provides application lifecycle management services for enterprise level firms and government entities across the globe. The Xceleon principles are accomplished business and technology professionals who understand the importance of making the right decisions that promote business value. We are dedicated to helping clients improve system operations that enable business innovation.
All you need is one to two years of related experience to change your career path for the better. We need a reliable, professional Data Entry Clerk to help support our growing business. The right person can expect opportunities to learn and grow, great benefits and a great dealership family environment.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered
- Transfer data from paper formats into dealership software
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Computer skills are essential
- A minimum of 40 wpm typing speed
- Must excel in 10-key by touch
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and/or Experience
One to two years of related experience, preferred.
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.