Customer Service Representative
- 702 W Idaho St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
Xceleon. LLC is a Certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned global technology-consulting firm that provides application lifecycle management services for enterprise level firms and government entities across the globe. The Xceleon principles are accomplished business and technology professionals who understand the importance of making the right decisions that promote business value. We are dedicated to helping clients improve system operations that enable business innovation.
Our Customer Service Representative position is an entry level role in our firm with the unlimited opportunity for advancement. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers, and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. Our Customer Service Representatives suggest appropriate products and services while maintaining a consistently positive brand image. The few coveted spots in the customer-facing team will be trained on all product and service knowledge, customer service and sales techniques and our marketing campaigns.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Present products and services to the consumer inside of a retail location
- Maintain exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
- Train and develop other team members
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers face to face daily
- Proactively approaches problems with solution oriented mentality
- Basic computer skills and technical proficiency
- All training is provided as this is an entry level position, we just need the right raw material!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.