Customer Success Manager (£60-£65k + commission)
Xapien is one of the brightest and most exciting tech companies to appear over the last few years. The AI-powered automated research platform is redefining background research and gaining critical success from clients.
Every business in the world, in every sector, needs to know who they are engaging with and Xapien helps them answer that question – quickly and accurately.
We use deep Natural Language Processing, AI and huge scale cloud infrastructure to automate the concept of human research.
We locate, collect, read, distil and assimilate hundreds of thousands of fragments of information – allowing us to understand a person or company like a human would.
This depth and quality of information has historically only been possible using expensive and time-consuming human investigation. We provide the users of our platform with fast, cost-effective and deep insight in minutes, saving them weeks and helping them to secure against diverse risks to their business.
We deliver daily insight to major financial institutions, industry regulators, charities and commercial organisations – and the potential market for the solution is enormous.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will help support Xapien’s revenue and growth targets within our existing customer base. You will manage a portfolio of clients and help to reduce churn and increase cross and upsell opportunities.
The ideal person will bring a combination of a customer-centric mentality and strong commercial acumen.
- Own the relationship with assigned clients including onboarding, implementation, training, adoption, retention and satisfaction.
- Take a lead in articulating the value of Xapien in order to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior managers to better understand customer needs and pain points, maximise retention and growth and share learnings
- Maintain existing customer-success metrics and data
- Increase product adoption to reduce churn
- Exceed pre agreed targets including NRR and adoption
- Adhoc project work (could include things like rolling out NPS)
- Act as the voice of the customer across the business
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer facing role
- Strong skills in verbal and written communications, strategic planning, and project management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience of working in a tech environment
More about us:
Everyone at Xapien is working together to build something transformational. It’s hard, challenging and exciting work for which we all share in the rewards that come from success.
For this role we anticipate offering a salary around £60-£65k + bonus + options, with the exact figure depending on the candidate. We also provide a generous and rewarding working environment, including:
- You will own a meaningful part of the business through our employee shares & equity programme
- Private health insurance to keep you in tip-top condition
- Life Insurance - let’s hope nobody ever needs this!
- Unlimited holidays - yes, it’s really uncapped
- Everyone is learning, developing and challenging themselves so we have a £1k professional development fund per year
- We equip each new team member a high-spec MacBook when they start
- Most importantly of all, we will work with you, to help you to realise your fullest potential.
- All the tools and software you need to be effective and make your working life easier
- Regular team lunches and drinks (as well as monthly and quarterly activities)
- Flexible working hours meaning you can plan your workday around your own schedule
- Fun and inclusive monthly social events, from go-karting to mini golf to karaoke to virtual pub quiz
- We want you to be your best self - we will be standing beside you on mental and physical wellbeing
We operate a hybrid working model where our team spends 2-3 days a week working from our dedicated office base in WeWork Moorgate. Other days can be spent working from home or in the office - it's up to you!
As this position requires some on-site presence in our London office, applicants must be eligible to live & work in the UK. We are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship.