Product Manager (£40k - £50k)
Xapien is one of the brightest and most exciting tech companies to appear over the last few years. The AI-powered automated research platform is redefining background research and gaining critical success from clients.
Every business in the world, in every sector, needs to know who they are engaging with and Xapien helps them answer that question – quickly and accurately.
We use deep Natural Language Processing, AI and huge scale cloud infrastructure to automate the concept of human research.
We locate, collect, read, distil and assimilate hundreds of thousands of fragments of information – allowing us to understand a person or company like a human would.
This depth and quality of information has historically only been possible using expensive and time-consuming human investigation. We provide the users of our platform with fast, cost-effective and deep insight in minutes, saving them weeks and helping them to secure against diverse risks to their business.
We deliver daily insight to major financial institutions, industry regulators, charities and commercial organisations – and the potential market for the solution is enormous.
As a Product Manager at Xapien, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our product vision, strategy, and roadmap. You will be responsible for driving the development and launch of innovative products that meet the needs of our customers and align with the company's business goals. As a key liaison between our engineering, design, marketing, and customer success teams, you will ensure smooth cross-functional collaboration and successful product launches.
1. Product Roadmap: Develop and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap that aligns with business objectives, technical feasibility, and market demands. Prioritize features and enhancements based on impact and resource availability.
2. Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and internal teams to gather product requirements and create detailed product specifications. Clearly communicate product vision and requirements to the development team.
3. Product Development: Work closely with the engineering team during the development process to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. Review progress regularly and facilitate effective decision-making to overcome any obstacles.
4. Product Launch: Plan and execute successful product launches, including coordinating marketing and sales efforts. Ensure all teams are well-informed about new product features and functionalities.
5. User Experience: Advocate for an exceptional user experience by collaborating with the design team to ensure the interface is intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, and user-friendly.
6. Customer Success: Work closely with the customer success team to understand customer needs and pain points, ensuring product features are designed to meet those needs and provide maximum value.
1. Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Analyst or similar role for a software product company.
2. Strong understanding of product development lifecycles and methodologies, such as Agile.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
5. Analytical and data-driven mindset with a track record of using data to make informed decisions.
6. Passion for technology and a deep interest in understanding market trends and customer needs.
7. Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred).
8. Experience with communication, collaboration, or productivity software is a plus.
9. The right to live and work in the UK (we cannot sponsor visa applications) and the ability to come to our central London office at least twice a week.
More about us:
Everyone at Xapien is working together to build something transformational. It’s hard, challenging and exciting work for which we all share in the rewards that come from success.
For this role we anticipate offering a salary around £40k-£50k + bonus + options, with the exact figure depending on the candidate. We also provide a generous and rewarding working environment, including:
- You will own a meaningful part of the business through our employee shares & equity programme
- Private health insurance to keep you in tip-top condition
- Life Insurance - let’s hope nobody ever needs this!
- Unlimited holidays - yes, it’s really uncapped
- Everyone is learning, developing and challenging themselves so we have a £1k professional development fund per year
- We equip each new team member a high-spec MacBook when they start
- Most importantly of all, we will work with you, to help you to realise your fullest potential.
- All the tools and software you need to be effective and make your working life easier
- Regular team lunches and drinks (as well as monthly and quarterly activities)
- Flexible working hours meaning you can plan your workday around your own schedule
- Fun and inclusive monthly social events, from go-karting to mini golf to karaoke to virtual pub quiz
- We want you to be your best self - we will be standing beside you on mental and physical wellbeing
We operate a hybrid working model where our team spends 2-3 days a week working from our dedicated office base in WeWork Moorgate. Other days can be spent working from home or in the office - it's up to you!
As this position requires some on-site presence in our London office, applicants must be eligible to live & work in the UK. We are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship.