VP of Customer Success
Every business, charity or institution in the world, in every sector, needs to know who they are doing business with. Xapien helps them answer that question – quickly and accurately.
Our AI-powered automated platform revolutionises background research.
Gathering meaningful and relevant information on who you are engaging with is difficult, expensive and time-consuming. It takes hours of manual work to find, review and analyse the ever-growing volume of data available. We enable organisations to gain a full picture of who they’re doing business with – in minutes.
Xapien uses deep AI, NLP and machine learning to collate, read and distil vast amounts of online information quickly and comprehensively. In the time it takes to make a coffee.
Our customers span some of the world’s largest corporations to niche consultancies and non-profits. But we’re not stopping there...
We have ambitious plans for growth and supporting and developing our relationships with customers plays a central role in that.
We are looking for a driven and successful VP of Customer Success to join the team. You will be responsible for managing the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding through to renewal across our diverse customer base.
Your role will involve:
• Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success team by setting the organisation’s strategy and developing a world-class team.
• Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities.
• Representing the voice of the customer internally and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organisation.
• Partnering closely with our sales teams to engage decision makers at prospective and existing customers.
• Collaborating with marketing to develop innovative content and resources to set new customers up for success and drive adoption and engagement across the entire customer journey.
• Managing renewals, reduce churn and identify opportunities for upsell across the customer organisations.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least 12 months running a Customer Success team, ideally in a SaaS company.
• Has excellent communication skills – both in written and oral, including via video calls.
• Is a people-person who loves put smiles on clients’ faces and engaging with them at every opportunity.
• Ideally has a background in research, open-source investigations or business intelligence.
• A strong educational background with a degree from one of the world’s top universities.
• Has a passion for supporting and developing team members and celebrating success.
What Xapien offers:
• Full support in setting up your home-office including a monitor, keyboard, mouse, trackpad etc.
• Regular team lunches and drinks (as well as monthly and quarterly team activities).
• A high-spec laptop with a choice between Windows or Mac.
• A generous bonus plan.
• Shares / equity in the business – you will own a stake in what you're working on.
• Flexible working.
• £1k annual professional development budget.
• Private health insurance.
• Life insurance.
• Unlimited holidays.
Where will you work?
We operate a hybrid working model using Central London WeWork offices. We ask that you come in a minimum of two days a week to work with the team.