Dynamics 365 (CRM) Analyst
- Montreal, QC, Canada
XRM Vision is a leader in strategy and implementation of customer relationship management solutions which stem from the world of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We make it our mission to make a significant contribution to our clients by unlocking their full business potential. We do this by providing them with an exceptional customer experience and offering them ambitious opportunities for growth.
Our commitment also includes providing superior career opportunities and working conditions for all members of our community.
Join our team of experts and contribute to the success of our company.
Your role as a CRM/XRM consultant, will include performing business analysis, operational analysis and application configuration tasks in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will grow in a multidisciplinary team and make the link between the business needs of the client and the solution to be implemented on an operational level. You will work closely with the project manager as well as the development and infrastructure team. Depending on the size of the projects, you could be assigned to several projects simultaneously.
Tasks and responsibilities
We are seeking a CRM business analyst whose main role is to create and implement CRM/XRM solutions that meet business requirements and integrate into the ecosystem application of our clients.
You will grow in a multidisciplinary team and link the business needs of the client with the solution to be implemented on an operational level. You will work closely with the project manager as well as the development and infrastructure team. Depending on the size of the projects, you could be assigned to several projects simultaneously.
More particularly, your role will include carrying out and documenting the analysis of customer needs and business processes, participating in the implementation of integration strategies, configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM and supporting the customer in the acceptance and deployment phase, according to quality standards and best practices.
Your expertise will be used to maximize your full potential, as well as the potential of your team and all our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or management and/or software engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the role of business analyst
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consultant role
- Minimum of 3 years experience with CRM solutions
- Have completed at least 3 CRM implementation contracts
- Must have the mobility of travelling to the customers place of work
- Being CRM Microsoft Dynamics certified is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English
Offering quality services requires quality people. We value and promote people who stand out through the following qualities:
- Expertise and approach enabling them to offer exceptional customer experience
- Act responsibly
- Constantly seeks to surpass themselves, to develop and share
- Is empathetic and open minded
- Is creative in offering efficient service
- Embraces change
- Shares their passion while staying humble
XRM Vision is a human-sized company that places customer satisfaction, the well-being of employees and company sustainability at the heart of its priorities. Supported by a new work environment and stimulating projects, we offer working conditions that are founded on flexibility, equity and recognition while growing our comprehensive compensation package.
Our approach is distinguished by its quality and ability to have a true positive impact on our customers. We have a dynamic and open-minded team in which you will have the opportunity to make a true difference!