HR Solution Specialist
Hey you! We are worldofwork™, a fast-growing team of some 40 HR & Technology specialists all passionate to make work work better. We are HR experts, architects, project managers and developers. Thinkers and doers. All team players aiming to challenge and develop each other.
Together with our customers, we build HR departments of the future. We rethink and design HR & Talent Management processes and HR services allowing our customers to become that great place to work.
Since our start, we have quickly been able to attract a number of great international customers such as Booking.com, Swapfiets, Renewi, Volvo and Jumbo. Projects we engage in vary from advising our customer’s leadership about HR technology, software implementation projects to developing HR dashboards and HR data integrations. Whatever the project, we are always working on smarter people processes and the best possible employee journeys.
What we hope you will add to our team
We are looking for a new (junior / medior level) HR solution specialist for our platform delivery team. A team member with a fresh view on HR, Talent Management and technology and an appetite to not just talk about HRTech, but to actually deliver it. We hope to find that one colleague who feels comfortable in a small, informal, but professional team with some serious quality standards.
In this role you will be working on HR implementation projects of one of HRTech solutions we partner with (Cornerstone OnDemand, Talentsoft, SmartRecruiters). These projects are typically moving at lightspeed, our team always aims to have a solution prototype in the hands of users within a matter of weeks.
We look for someone who is not afraid to take full ownership of the value being delivered to our customers. Discovery & analyses of HR processes and user requirements, configuration, testing cycles, training of users, you are in charge.
These projects are always under aggressive timelines and have huge impact to users within our customers teams, so this is really about so much more than software. This is about understanding people processes, the ability to connect with people and to buy them into a new way of working.
We cannot offer a clear set of tasks, the same working hours or desk every day. Our day-to-day work is dictated by the needs of our customers, our company’s growth and often on a next big idea. We're looking for someone who moves things forward, wants to innovate, always speaks his mind and feels comfortable in an unpredictable environment.
A day at worldofwork™
Together with our customers you work on fast-paced implementation projects bringing live a new solution for Learning & Development, Performance & Feedback, Recruitment, or CoreHR. You typically spend your time on:
- Running HR Discovery & Design workshops with HR specialists and decision-makers of our clients.
- Working closely with the HR project manager at our customer to manage timelines, tasks, issues and budgets.
- Working on detailed system configuration and continuous testing of the system set-up you are delivering. We will offer you a certification training for configuration consulting for one of our partner products.
- Collaborating with our integration engineers and data designers to not just set-up your customer’s HR platform, but also integrate it to other systems they use and bring them stunning reports and dashboards.
- Building a network within your customers from which you select opportunities and generate leads for our other services & products.
Please note that, even though most of the work can be done remotely, we would like you to be able to come to the office whenever necessary (some meetings, team days, etc), so we are currently only hiring people that already live in The Netherlands or will be moving very soon. Also, proficiency with the Dutch language is a strong plus.
Frankly, we hire character, not diplomas, certificates or the amount of grey hairs. However, to be successful here you typically have:
- Strong affinity with both HR and with Tech. Some former exposure to IT-related projects (and having liked that) is often a benefit.
- A completed Bachelor or Academic degree
- Some work experience in HR operations, HR administration, reporting, or in HR projects
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Like what you read? Great! Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to tell you more and have you meet some people on our team. And want to know more about what is that makes worldofwork™ stand out from just another HR consultancy out there?
You can apply here! We will reach out to you within no time.