Project Manager Sr. - 164-17
- Quantico, VA 22134, USA
Are you looking for a Company that values the success of its employees? If so, World IT Solutions (WITS) is for you! We know how important it is to keep up to date on all training and certifications. We offer our employees free online training and certificate testing reimbursement. At WITS We Initiate Tomorrow’s Success by providing resources to ensure our employees are successful in their careers.
We are seeking a Project Manager Sr. to join our team in Quantico, VA.
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates a cross-functional team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub- contractors, resources and risk.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project/program needs and requirements; including sub-contractor selection.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project/program.
- Leads the project/program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client’s long-term goals.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Works with senior management on project/program proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Proposes and develops add-on program opportunities.
- Mentors and trains the customer and/or vendor in project management methods, procedures, and activities.
- Controls project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Coaches and counsels members of cross-functional teams to accomplish project/program goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key program criteria.
- Determines and installs appropriate automated systems for management of projects.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advises senior management on project management capability and risk.
- Maintains awareness on emerging technologies and project/program management techniques.
- Active DoD Security clearance required.
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Nine to twelve (9-12) years of related experience in Project Management life cycle activities.
- Require knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Bowie, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com.